Friday, July 14, 2006

Logic

Angie, Mork and I ate a fine supper at Mures Seafood in Hobart, Tasmania - highly recommended if you find yourself in the neighborhood. For a reasonable price, you can sample all sorts of nice things, which in my case included a bowl of smoked seafood chowder, fried scallops, chips, and a scoop of ice cream. We staggered our way back to the hostel.

Me: I have to go to sleep.
Angie: Yeah, I'm tired too.
Me: No, I mean I'm hungry, so I have to go to sleep.

This line of reasoning makes perfect sense to me. Angie and Mork just laughed and laughed and laughed until I couldn't fall asleep. Which of course means I got more hungry
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like where your head's at. Sleep to avoid the hunger...

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home