Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Math

Stacking and transporting Christmas cookies usually results in many cookie casualties, so it was with great excitement that I arrived at my cousin's house with mostly whole cookies this year. That is, until I heard "where are the broken ones?" from not just one person, but three. It turns out that eating broken cookies is like eating no cookies at all. Since you can't count them, consumption = 0.

Next year I will bash the cookie jar against the counter a few times before I set off on my journey.



2 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

ooo, are those your lacy oatmeal cookies?!!! scrumptious!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger erica said...

Indeed. I shall bake you a special graduation batch since I saw you pre-baking fiesta this year. :)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home