Wednesday, March 26, 2008

At last...Pinkberry vs. Red Mango

I went to Red Mango first and for a fleeting moment thought that perhaps my whole Pinkberry fascination was a mistake. Their yogurt was good, but it wasn't spectacular. I did like the jaunty red spoons. The yogurt was tart with a bitter note.

Made it to Pinkberry a day later and was again charmed by their product. It had a lemony note that I'd forgotten and that cracktacular quality that I still can't place. The downside...they posted a sign on the door (an artistic sign no less) banning photography in their store. And their coffee flavor was just awful, so plain Pinkberry is still the winner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aww... sad to hear that Red Mango didn't win the day. I still think it's the better of the two. Then again, I don't love either, so maybe I'm not the best judge.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home