Monday, March 12, 2007

Strategy

I'm very excited to be returning to Perth this summer and was touched that my cousin has undertaken the design of my personal "eating agenda" which shall remain a secret except for this: Revenge is a dish best served cold. In your case, it will be Vegemite sandwiches when you come down in May.

My first thought was to go the route of Inigo Montoya and build up my tolerance to Vegemite, but there are two problems with that...

1. It's not poisonous (though I have my doubts).
2. This would require me to ingest Vegemite every day which conflicts with my goal of minimizing all exposure.

I'm not sure what to do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the tune of "Down Under"

Buying sourdough bread in Sausalito
A man Four Foot Five was eating Cheetos
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just nodded and gave me a flutternutter sandwich

"I come from the land up above
Where wine does flow and men don't shove
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
What the heck does it mean to chunder?"

....but that still leaves you with a dilemma. Marmite is marginally more palatable (key word is marginally) or else you could just bribe him with a flutternutter sandwich.

4:10 PM  
Blogger erica said...

That's fantastic! I shall make sure I try a flutternutter sandwich in the near future - as it involves peanut butter it's bound to be better than the SANDWICH THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED.

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home